High performance wireless solutions for Security and Power applications in the IOT, Mobile and Automotive sectors
NFC Readers for POS & MPOS
The PTX100R marks a breakthrough in NFC system performance, power and size.
The PTX100R is fully compliant with the specifications of the latest EMVCo 3.0 standard for contactless payments. It is supplied with an application-ready EMVCo 3.0 L1 interface. The Panthronics product includes a set of facilities which makes the integration of a third-party EMV L2 stack fast and easy. It also provides rich debugging capabilities allowing for rapid prototyping.
Benefit from our patented DiRAC technology which enables the NFC to drive output power of up to 3W directly to the antenna while achieving sensitivity of -80dB.
The PTX100R is in mass production now.
- EvalBoard demonstrating EMVCo 3.0 L1 compliancy
- Read/ Write functionality compatible with NFC Forum standard
- Breakable lines between main board, matching circuit and antenna for easy usage with customer antenna
- Easy Host Interface selection via switches (UART, SPI, I2C)
- POS GUI support EMVCo loop back mode
- IoT GUI supporting A/B/F/V discovery mode
- Documentations to support design-in activity
Reference Implementation Renesas Synergy IoT Reader Demo Kit
- IoT NFC Reader application running on Renesas Synergy TB-S3A1 Board
- Full IoT Reader functionality supporting ISO14443-A/B/F/V
- IoT NFC Reader application implementing: initialization, discover, activation, communication and deactivation
- PMOD Connector used to connect Renesas MCU Board to PTX100R Evalboard
- Single USB-C supply for both Boards
- Quick Start Guide and Application Note
Latest News related to PTX100R
Latest Events related to PTX100R
NFC Wireless charging IC
The industry’s first dedicated NFC transmitter for wireless charging applications alongside data communication.
PTX100W is a powerful and efficient NFC transmitter system-on-chip for use in wireless charger devices for consumer application.
Its new RF architecture enables NFC wireless charging solutions of devices with smaller antenna and larger battery capacity compared to the existing solutions.
- WLC Poller and Listener boards to demonstrate stable charging performance
- In-band communication during charging
- WLC GUI display measured power on Poller and Listener side
- Variable load on listener board easily configurable with GUI